Posted to rec.food.preserving
zxcvbob

Default OT: Press Release: Self Reliant Network

http://www.self-reliant.net/contact
>>> Base: Fort Worth, Texas
>>>
>>> That's right we are not a Gun-Nut Survivalist Site.
>>>

>> What exactly is a "Gun-Nut"?
>>
>> Bob

> To a certain class of people that's you and me and a lot other folks
> Bob. That statement in their "press release" turned me off of their
> group immediately.
>
> George

I figure if I'm ever gonna be a "renaissance man", I gotta learn how to
shoot (I just wish I'd started before my eyesight went to heck.)

Did you do anything special for National Ammo Day?

I used it as an excuse to go to Gander Mountain and buy a pound of
powder. The later that day when I was at Wal-mart buying a frozen
turkey, I stopped by the sporting goods counter and bought a box of
Winchester white box (kinda cheap) 9mm JHP's to see if my Browning will
reliably feed hollowpoints. I'd hate to load up a thousand of 'em this
winter and then find out it only feeds round nosed bullets.

Bob Nut