Posted to rec.food.preserving
George Shirley

Default pomEgranates - again!

No thanks Kathi. A friend of mine is the produce manager at the local
Kroger Supermarket. I primed him after our conversation yesterday and
he's instructed his "grape pickers", his term for the people that work
for him, to let him know when the poms are getting overage. They should
still be good enough for jelly then.

He saved me peaches one year, got a whole flat of them free and another
time it was grapes. Made wine out of those two and it was good. Hic!

George