Posted to rec.food.preserving
Kathi Jones

Default pomEgranates - again!

Jelly is done! I used 3 1/2 cups juice, 1 box Certo powder, 5 cups sugar -
just like Barb's recipe in the other thread (and just like strawberry jelly
recipe in the Certo package). Is this stuff ever nice! Six beautiful dark
red jars! Will do again if I ever see poms at a reduced price.

Hey George, can I send you a jar? Dunno if it'll be like your favorite
aunt's....

I have about 1 cup juice left so I'm going to experiment with that and some
pomegranate juice blend I bought at the store...will try it with the Certo
Light (reduced sugar)...

Kathi