Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Jenn

Default Which brand has the most authentic green or white tea?

Zoom wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are so many green and white teas on the market, it is difficult to
> ascertain which is the most authentic in terms of purity of the tea. I
> haven't seen any studies that comparies that various teas in terms of which
> brand are least processed and have the most authentic leaves with minimal
> processing. Does anyone know where I can find this info?
>
> Thanks
>
> Zoom

Hi Zoom,
Here is a link to one place I buy tea, many tea vendors have areas on
their sites comparing the differences in white, green etc...
http://www.jingteashop.com/tea_types.cfm
It seems that white is the very least processed from all the info I
have read. But google white tea vs green tea and you may find out what
you wnat to know.
Jenn