Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy

Default English on wrapper (was Dadugang puerh or not?)

If I needed a corresponding Chinese description for a Western widget
I'd need a professional translator more than Babelfish each and
everytime something changed in Chinese. You could replace the English
for more Chinese. Remember the blemishes mean something. Why not any
other Western language. Maybe English is the standard language of
consumerism in China. I know English has replaced Russian as
international language of choice. Maybe it is historical SOP just
because. I am perplexed more than surprised.

Jim