Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic
Thomas Muffaletto

Default Low Cal Diet Soup

want to laugh? go to Google and search this group for the word recipe.
I found 2,310 posts. they will say not all are about recipes so don't take
their word for it
check it out yourself.
or just press this link
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...=2005&safe=off

this may not be the great place you think it is Pete.
may I suggest you remove some of the carbs and add a bit of fat
to your recipes and they will welcome you.

--
Tom
Exercise Today = Life Tomorrow