Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic

Default Low Cal Diet Soup

I liked the recipe. I never read the charter. Since it's for SUPPORT,
I would consider almost any subject as apropriate ESPECIALLY if it's
clearly marked with SUBJECT and OT.
Please go after the stupid anit-aspertame people, the anti-iron people,
the rant and rave people, the religious and political nuts (well......a
few good political arguments are good for the digestion! - personal
opinion!)

A nice, tasty, well-meaning recipe is a pleasant change.

Sometimes this disease is depressing. Sometimes a bit of good food is
helpful. I fell off the wagon last week and hit 170 with a totally
inappropriate meal that included pumpkin soup. Pete's soup would have
been much better.

Nan, Type 2 since 1990 or so.........