Posted to rec.food.cooking
maxine in ri

Default Chocolate is healthy

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 09:53:11 -0500, ~patches~
> connected the dots and wrote:

~maxine in ri wrote:
~
~> Chocolate is bad for you.
~> Lead levels in chocolate are not high enough to cause concern on
their
~> own, but added in with other sources in the environment, do cause
~> concern.
~>
~> Thus far they haven't a clue as to the primary source.
~>
~> http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20051105/food.asp
~>
~> maxine in ri
~
~I always knew there was something sinister about chocolate! I hate
the
~stuff. It is horrible & ickky. I hate the taste & the texture & it
~makes the back of my throat hurt. This is one food stuff I avoid.

That sounds like an allergic reaction. Good thing you don't like it,
so you won't have to worry about repeated incidents.

Wish I could convince my taste buds that it tasted nasty...

maxine in ri