Posted to rec.food.preserving
The Cook

Default Best sources of Clear-Jel, etc.

"Bob (this one)" > wrote:

>Where are the best sources around where you are to get products like
>Clear-jel (instant and regular) or other modified starches?
>
>Pastorio

At the Yadkin Valley County Store. He carries almost anything you
might need for cooking and baking. If he does not have it he will try
to find it for you. I know I have seen Clear-Jel and need to go down
today to get some. Just bought 10 pounds of Arkansas Black apples
that I want to can as pie filling.

--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."