Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default this sandwich ain't for no pussies!

In article .com>,
"-L." > wrote:

> A.C. wrote:
> > according to the thread, this guy ate the whole thing in 15 hours.
> > in****ingcredible!
> >
> > http://www.spartantailgate.com/forum...d.php?t=127131

> That's just nasty. The first pic doesn't look so bad (albeit big) -
> the last two are just gross. Why would you put some of that stuff on a
> sandwich - like corndogs? Ick.
> -L.

For the same reason one of my classmates back in the first grade did
that kind of stuff. ;-)

This kid would take _everything_ in his lunchbox and stuff it into his
sandwiches, including bannanas WITH the peel on, stuff it in his
sandwich, and eat it with exagerated relish.

It's the "gross me out" appeal of the class clown.

Cheers!
--
Om.