Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy

Default Which brand has the most authentic green or white tea?

Weed and tobacco are cheaper than tea. I've never seen one example of
alien adulteration. If you suspect something just look at the dry and
spent leaf for any inconsistencies. You'll have to take someone's word
when it comes to fines and dust but uniform color and particulate is a
minimum. I did find more expensive cork than cheap puerh in tea bags.
Maybe the original poster is confused between what the general public
means for tea versus what we mean in this group. I worked in a canning
factory during college and anything can come down those shutes. I
imagine puerh processing might be similar.

Jim