Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
niisonge

Default Japanese Chinese tea web sites

Space Cowboy wrote:
> You said before it really doesn't expire. What do you mean by that?
> Most of the time you'll lose some functions such as printing or limited
> file size. If I stay with Unicode I am fine for tea terms but
> occasionally I would like using native language packs.

What I mean by doesn't expire, is that for the first 30 days, you can
use the software fine. After 30 days, you get a splash screen that
reminds you to buy the software. It counts down 1 second for however
many days you use it beyond the 30 days. Then, after 50 days, the
screen kind of stays there permanently. But it's movable. So you can
move it right off the desktop, out of your way. Then, you can still use
the software without being bothered by that screen. Just don't click "I
agree" after the 50 day period.

Some other weird things happen too, but the software is still fully
functional.

The only thing the donwload version doesn't include are Chinese fonts.
But that doesn't matter if you donwnload the Asian Languages pack for
MS Office. You can use the MS Office fonts instead - like Simsun,
Mingliu, etc. But they're not very good fonts - just basic ones.

I have used this software for over a year without problems. It has a
lot of features that Asiansuite doesn't have.