niisonge

Default Japanese Chinese tea web sites

Just download NJ Star Communicator, and you can convert into any of 21
options. It's simple. And easy to use. But beware, some characters
don't convert properly. It's a machine conversion. And it doesn't
replace human conversion. For example, this software in GB mode only
supports about 7 000 characters - or something like that. But in Big5
mode, it supports 15 000 characters. So there are going to be many
characters, that don't get converted, or are converted into another
character, rendering the meaning of the text useless.

And 15 000 is not a lot of characters. For common, every day Chinese
language, it's fine. But for some scholarly or artistic work, I often
can't find the character I am looking for in my software - because it's
not in there. When it comes to Chinese, computers are still way behind,
and woefully inadequate. But somehow, we still get by. Amazing isn't
it? Chinese fonts are another big beef of mine. But anyway, save that
for later.