Space Cowboy

Default Japanese Chinese tea web sites

I have a routine that does the same thing offline. It takes Unicode
strings, determines their hex value, and calls Unihan. I was hoping it
would take CJK language pack strings for example paste in the GB or JIS
codepoint character for tea. There has to be an easy way of going from
language packs codepoints to Unicode codepoints.

Jim