niisonge

Default Japanese Chinese tea web sites

> The *tie* (tetsu) used in Japanese is not the same *tie* used in the link
> you give. It's a different simplification. That could be enough to restrict
> the search to Japanese language pages.

In my browser, both characters show as exactly the same character. Must
be just a configuration problem on your computer. There is a
traditional Chinese form of the "tie" character. But Japanese don't use
that one.

> I've pasted the Chinese writing from this page and I got zero hit with
> google. I have not restricted the search to any language (in theory, my
> preferences on the browser are French +English+Japanese+Chinese+Chinese).
> I need to do a search restricted to simplified Chinese to get something (I
> got 1000 matches).

Google sucks. Forget about google. Why not use a Chinese search engine?
Try Baidu:

http://www.baidu.com

> We didn't use IME in this story. Just copy and paste.

Try downloading NJ Star Communicator:

http://www.njstar.com

You can then input Chinese into your browser. Copy paste just doesn't
work very well, in my experience.