BOZO

Default N. O.'s Cade du Monde reopens!

>My DH yesterday bought a can of Cafe du Monde in their honor.

Is it possible to duplicate or even come close to making Cafe du Monde
coffee in cans for home taste anything like what you get in the
restaurant?

A friend brought me a can home to Toledo one time and I could not make
anything that tasted good with it. I ended up throwing away most of
the can, but now I am wondering if I should have tried something else.

Anyone who has made it at home, can you tell me the proper way to do
it and if it is worth the trouble to get another can or should I just
pray that one day I can make it there in person? Also, doesn't Chock
Full of Nuts have chicory and if so, how close is it to the CDM
brand??

Bozo