DaleW

Default TN: 2 Barbaresco, 1 CdR, 1 Dao, 1 St. Julien

I don't have high hopes of any wine that showed as mature/overmature on
day 2, but I've been surprised with a few (mostly nebbiolos, syrah, or
occasionally pinot). But I still always try leftovers, in the name of
science (or the name of geekdom). I had low expectations,but still the
Gloria surprised me last night. I almost spit it all over the kitchen
at first sip. A green vegetal character that wasn't there before, a
wafting VA-ish aroma, vile. So if you have them, drink 'em.