Joe

Default Olive Oil

Nice cook tip, but 10 [hopefully healthy] years extra of loved ones
enjoying your company or feeling life fulfilled is a plus - you might
even come up with a phenominol invention benifitting mankind in that
time too . Sure healthy eating is not a 100% guarantee of a dismal
out of life but odds are folks of all sizes who apparently are 'not
worrying about they eat' and not exercising are in for big trouble.
Look at the out-of-shape kids today in the U.S and too, the elderly in
those European countries where healthy eating was the norm, now all
are eating whatEVER they enjoy and not worrying about it - the price
to be paid will be increased risks of heart problems amongst other
woes....