Terry Pulliam Burd

Default Cobbler Query

My mother made a really great fruit cobbler and I have her recipe
around here somewhere <fists on hips, scanning recipe software, old
3x5 cards, old journal-type recipe book> and I cannot find the d*mned
thing. I've made cobblers for years and have never really been happy
with the topping. Too dense, but I can't find a recipe that produces
the light, fluffy topping my mother made. Anyone have a good topping
recipe that is, uh, light and fluffy? (Okay, Tee, define "light and
fluffy": you can easily poke a spoon through it and it's not an inch
thick.)

TIA,
Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA