Dee Randall

Default N. O.'s Cade du Monde reopens!

"BOZO" > wrote in message
> I've never been there, but I saw on Fox News where it has now reopened
> and to coffee lovers that is great news! Man, the news footage of the
> French Beignets, with all that powdered sugar, sure look good and to
> have a great cup of coffee, well, that would be Heaven! I hope someday
> to visit that place.
>
> Btw, they posted a very nice notice to both the public and their
> employees, where ever they may be. If you can to read it, go he
>
> http://www.cafedumonde.com/
>
> Bozo

My DH yesterday bought a can of Cafe du Monde in their honor. We haven't
done that in a long time. I told him if he'd open that fryer that I bought
oh so long ago, that I'd make him some Beignets.
But right now, we just found out that we have a horrendous leak under the
sink. He's on his hands and knees.
Dee Dee