Dee Randall

Default Chicken broth

"biig" > wrote in message ...
> What is everyone's no fail recipe for a good chicken stock? I have
> two leg quarters simmering with onion, carrot, celery and a "bit" of
> salt. What else would you all put in. This will be used for a chicken
> and wild rice soup found on CD Kitchen website. This will be my first
> attempt at making stock from scratch. Thanks....Sharon

Here 101 answers re chicken stock that posters gave me "How many of you-all
actually make your own chicken stock/broth?" . 101 sounds like a basic
lesson, and it was. I really appreciated it. I've made it now a couple of
times, and last night I had chicken soup.
Reading these posts might help.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...fefef5bd06e58f

Here is a hint:
If you are interested in a subject about which a group might have posted, go
to google and click on "groups" and write in the subject. You will get more
answers that you even dreamed of.

Dee Dee