Dwayne

Default Chicken broth

I would taste it and see if it needs anything else. Since I am on a low
salt diet, I make it up by adding garlic powder and more pepper, but that is
me. My wife complains that it is too hot (fromthje pepper). Do you can? I
like to put an entire chicken into a pan full of water and can what I have
left.

Dwayne