Koko

Default Avocado preservation and recipes

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:41:50 +0800, "Angela Faye Oon"
> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I've really developed a taste for avocadoes and I'd like to know what your
>favourite avocado recipes are.

snip

I like to eat them sprinkled with some olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Here is a recipe I found in the latest issue of Saveur magazine. I
haven't tried it but it looks very good.

@@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format

Suco de Banana e Abacate (Banana-Avocado drink)

beverages

1/2 large avocado, ripe; pitted and peeled
2 bananas, ripe; peeled
1/2 cup low-fat milk
1 tablespoon Sugar

Puree until smooth. Divide between 2 tall glasses

This combination of fruits is believed to soothe the stomach.

Contributor: Saveur magazine Jan/Feb issue

Yield: 2 servings

Koko

A Yuman being on the net
(posting from San Diego)