Mike Beede

Default San Diego Carne Asada?

In article .com>,
"Cyron" > wrote:

> Thanks for your help. Yes, there are numerous mexican restaurants in
> the yellow pages for Minneapolis and St. Paul. I've tried a large
> variety of them but have not exhausted the list by any means. Also, I
> have found that I tend to like taco shops that are not listed in the
> yellow pages -- you know the hole-in-the wall style ones with a poor
> building but amazing tasting food :P

The way to find good restaurants in Minneapolis is to read the
Dish column in the City Pages. Only when it's written by Dara
Moskowitz, though. They have archives online.

There are a lot of good cheap places down on Lake Street east
of 35W. If you want to try a bunch quickly, go to Mercado
Central which is between 35W and Chicago on the south side
of Lake. There are probably eight or ten places in there
and based on the four I've tried they're all good.

Don't know if you'll find just what you're looking for, but I
bet you'll find something you like in that part of town.

Regards,

Mike Beede