Angela Faye Oon

Default Avocado preservation and recipes

Thanks so much to everyone who suggested that I shouldn't refrigerate
avocadoes. I've learnt a lot about this fruit! I'm still surprised, though,
that there aren't more recipes for it, especially involving "cooking".
Still, I do love it as it is.

Angela

"Fred" > wrote in message
. net...

> I created a bunch of controversy last time I made this suggestion but I'll
> make it again. Refrigerating avocado speeds up the blackening process.

If
> you keep your avocados at room temperature until they feel right you'll

have
> them right every time. By the way, avocados are a pantry item at our

house.