Dwayne

I made two batches following your recipe. I had problems witht he first
batch being scorched on the bottom of the pan. I had gotten in a hurry and
left out 2 cups of bananas. I didnt realize it until it was in the jars and
I was cooking the second batch. Here is what I did.

On the second batch, I added 3 Tbsp of peanut butter while running the
bananas through the processor. I put in 1 1/2 tsp of oleo to keep it from
sticking to the pan and burning. I used one cup of sugar and 1/2 cup
Splenda. I also turned the heat down from super high to 3/4 high and let it
take longer to come to a baby boil. Then I put it in jars and I dumped the
first batch back into the pan and turned the heat onto the same temp.

I added oleo and 1 tsp of cinnimon to cover the scorched taste (which it
didnt seem to have), and brought it to a baby boil. Then I put it into jars
and HWB both batches for 30 minutes.

They both taste pretty good, in fact better than I expected after going
through all that. The worst part is getting people to try it. Once they
do, they like it.

Dwayne