Tim Challenger

Default sorry, im a troll

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:46:02 -0600, jmcquown wrote:

> Tim Challenger" <"timothy(dot)challenger(at)apk(dot)at wrote:
>> On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 02:47:37 +0100, steve wrote:
>>
>>> hi all. i have a problem.
>>> i come from a forest in the north of norway and have been picked on
>>> in usernet because i`m a troll, really, a real troll.
>>> a troll.

>> Actually, I don#t believe you to be a real Norwegian troll, as they
>> come
>> from under the mountains, not forests.

> You'd better check your Tolkien at the door, Tim... it's dwarves are from
> the mountains.
>
> Jill (who hasn't seen LOTR but read the books probably before you were born)

You'd have to be over 60 then, or thereabouts.

I wasn't referring to Tolkein - (who borrowed many of his ideas from
popular mythology anyway) rather, Norwegian legend. As the troll said he
was from Norway rather than from Middle Earth....
;-)
--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.