Joseph Littleshoes

Joseph Littleshoes wrote:

I know of, and hesitate to add, to the mass of 'boiled eggs' posts.

But i have recently intuited a far superior method of peeling boiled
eggs.

It has probably already been stated here several times before, as i tend
to ignore the 'boiled egg' posts that routinely appear here, and that
sarcastically as i apologize in advance for my redundancy.

But i have found, recently, that by putting my finger 'nails' under the
shell rather than pressing down from the top with my fingers i achieve a
better, "peel" of the egg. Most often it comes off in 1 or 2 pieces.
---
JL