Mr Libido Incognito

Nancy Young wrote on 05 Oct 2005 in rec.food.cooking

> "~patches~" > wrote
>
> > MoM wrote:

> >> There used to be black waxy pencils. My mom used them and I still
> >> have a couple.

> > I've seen black, red, and yellow wax pencils. I only have a black
> > one but it does the trick and they last forever without drying out.
> > Most of the office supply stores carry them. Our small butchersop
> > and even the m & p grocery store still uses these pencils.

> Would they wash off in hot soapy water, say for Tupperware type
> containers?
>
> nancy

ummm...masking tape is cheap and sticks to most anything and is readily
written on. Also fairly easy to get off if you need to re-use the
container. You could go with differing colours for differing
applications/food types (whatever).

--
The eyes are the mirrors....
But the ears...Ah the ears.