cathyxyz

Nancy Young wrote:

> She lives in Manhattan, at least for duration, and so does he ... even
> before the wedding! And, if it's to be believed, she has a whole bunch
> of new projects in the work, something to do with Oprah. I don't know the
> details.
>
> nancy

Hmmmm. We don't get her show here - at least I don't think so. We
recently subscribed to satellite "pay-TV" but we only get the BBC Food
channel - which is not too bad - but I haven't seen her shows mentioned
there yet. However, we do get Oprah - maybe she will be on there one of
these days and I can see what y'all are on about

--
Cheers
Cathy(xyz)