Old 28-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Nancy Young

Default Rachael Ray

I just read that she was married last Saturday, in Italy.
Sorry, guys. (smile) nancy

Old 28-09-2005, 07:44 PM
AlleyGator

"Nancy Young" wrote:

I just read that she was married last Saturday, in Italy.
Sorry, guys. (smile) nancy

No problem here - poor guy G

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.
Old 28-09-2005, 07:52 PM
Nancy Young

"AlleyGator" wrote in message
"Nancy Young" wrote:

I just read that she was married last Saturday, in Italy.
Sorry, guys. (smile) nancy

No problem here - poor guy G

(laugh) Hard to believe, but he looked like the silent type.
Guess someone has to be.

nancy

Old 28-09-2005, 08:08 PM
Dave Smith

AlleyGator wrote:

"Nancy Young" wrote:

I just read that she was married last Saturday, in Italy.
Sorry, guys. (smile) nancy

No problem here - poor guy G

LOL Exactly.

Old 28-09-2005, 08:38 PM
Peter Aitken

"Nancy Young" wrote:

I just read that she was married last Saturday, in Italy.
Sorry, guys. (smile) nancy

No problem here - poor guy G

My sentiments exactly. Any guy with even a little bit of taste will embed
her in cement and dump her in the Marianas Trench within a couple of weeks.

--
Peter Aitken

Old 28-09-2005, 08:55 PM
Nancy Young

m...
"Nancy Young" wrote:

I just read that she was married last Saturday, in Italy.
Sorry, guys. (smile) nancy

No problem here - poor guy G

My sentiments exactly. Any guy with even a little bit of taste will embed
her in cement and dump her in the Marianas Trench within a couple of
weeks.

(laugh) Where are all the guys who thought she was the hottest
thing since Heather Locklear?

nancy

Old 28-09-2005, 08:58 PM
Andy

Nancy Young wrote:

I just read that she was married last Saturday, in Italy.
Sorry, guys. (smile) nancy

I stopped smiling when I learned that you were married!

So what's the use!??

(smiles)

Andy
Old 28-09-2005, 09:05 PM
older4mature

Too perky for me.

Old 28-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Nancy Young

"Andy" q wrote in message
.. .
Nancy Young wrote:

I just read that she was married last Saturday, in Italy.
Sorry, guys. (smile) nancy

I stopped smiling when I learned that you were married!

So what's the use!??

(smiles)

Aww, cmon now! (laugh)

nancy

Old 28-09-2005, 10:33 PM
salgud

older4mature wrote:
Too perky for me.

Well, I for one, am broken-hearted! I have a crush on Rachel, even
though her cooking ain't fancy, she can come and fix my dinner anytime!

Old 28-09-2005, 10:42 PM
jim davis

Nola wrote:
On 28-Sep-2005, "Nancy Young" wrote:

I just read that she was married last Saturday, in Italy.
Sorry, guys. (smile) nancy

Not a problem; now the fantasy is sweeter. Cheatin' adds to the thrill.
The only thing sweeter would be cheatin' with her, in a threesome, with
Jacqui Malouf (the little hottie from early days of Bobby Flay shows).
Whoooeeeee!

oooh what a thought!!!
Old 29-09-2005, 12:01 AM

what is the deal with her accent?
she claims to be from upstate NY,
she sounds like she is from Fargo.
i don't think she is hot at all.
-m

Old 29-09-2005, 04:42 AM
sf

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:12:35 -0400, Nancy Young wrote:

I just read that she was married last Saturday, in Italy.
Sorry, guys. (smile) nancy

I'll pass the news on to my husband who will be both heartbroken and
happy for her.

Old 29-09-2005, 04:43 AM
sf

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:52:15 -0400, Nancy Young wrote:

(laugh) Hard to believe, but he looked like the silent type.
Guess someone has to be.

Where did you see the photo?

Rachael Ray! Johnny Tabasco General Cooking 1 22-09-2006 05:10 AM
I want Rachael Ray's top! Blair P. Houghton General Cooking 0 20-09-2006 12:36 AM
Rachael Ray MrsGroover General Cooking 8 20-04-2005 01:03 AM
Rachael Ray MrsGroover General Cooking 0 19-04-2005 01:39 AM
Rachael Ray Brad General Cooking 0 29-09-2003 07:26 PM