pablo

"notbob" > wrote in message
> On 2005-09-28, jmcquown > wrote:
>
>> of it, would I care if it's heresy?) But do any of you menudo lovers add
>> cheese?

> Oh Hell no!!
>
> Menudo and pozole peripherals include oregano/lime/jalapenos
> (required) and shredded cabbage and tortilla chips (opt).

What he said. And maybe some sliced radishes.

Jill - you don't have any Hispanic markets near you? Here in Metro Daytwah,
the Barrio is the place to get all that kind of stuff. The sterile, white,
suburban grocery stores where we live would never carry anything like that.
(Although they all seem to have lobster torture tanks.)

Pablo