Rick & Cyndi

Default Ron Popeil's Rotisserie

"Denise~*" > wrote in message
: On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 04:24:28 GMT, "Rick & Cyndi"
: > wrote:
:
: >Soooooo, who has one and do you love it?
: >
: >DH and I have sat through his infomercial a time or two and
are
: >getting pretty tempted to call that 1-800 # . Our sister has
the
: >George Foreman Junior model, that is similar, and likes
hers...
: >I think her model would be too small for us but on the flip
side,
: >I recently saw a generic brand for about $ 50.00 that looked
: >be "the next size up" from the G. Foreman Junior.
: >
: >I love rotisserie chicken and usually crave it when it's too
cold
: >to grill outside; as would be the case right now. For some
: >reason... grills seem to have a tough time getting hot when
it's
: >20 degrees F. outside. Huh, imagine that. <G>
: >
: >Thanks for any feedback...
:
: I like mine, but I typically end up buring the skin. I need to
stop
: using olive oil with it. I'll bet if I used canola, it would
be
: better. If you ever get one, I found a great brine for chicken
that I
: did the last time that I didn't have to boil the ingredients
first
: with. All I can say is Succulent!
:
:
: Denise, Brian & Wyatt (May 31, 02)
=======

Thank you Denise!

I just love how juicy rotisseried (sp?) chicken comes out. After
watching the infomercial for the second or third time I mentioned
to Rick that I thought it might make for a terrific Mother's Day
gift this year... Actually, considering the price it will be
Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day gift.

Woo-hoo!

Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>