pp

Ok, sounds like it's on the right track. For next time, though, there
is no need to add SO2 at this stage, it just gets metabolized by the
yeast, so there is no benefit. It's actually detrimental if you're
planning on doing an ML on this wine.

I've done red juice as well as grapes, and for my taste, I wouldn't go
back to just juice. There is a lot of goodness in the skins that you're
missing in juice only ferments. If you don't have big equipment, you
can do a "press" for small amounts like 100 lbs using a straining bag
or nylon hose or similar; it only takes an hour or so.

Good luck,

Pp