Terry Pulliam Burd

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:42:05 GMT, "Dimitri" >
wrote:

>If you have to do a big bunch of slaw or foods like that there is no substitute
>for a good quality mandoline. it gives both speed and consistency with little or
>no effort.

I will testify, Dimitri - I would rather trade in my food processor
than my mandoline. Word of caution: do not - repeat *Do Not* drink
wine while using a mandoline. <sigh> Took my index finger a month to
heal. Can I spell "food guard"???

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

-- Duncan Hines