Old 14-09-2005, 04:57 AM
Dee Randall

"chembake" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dee Randall wrote:
Here are a few pictures of cinnamon rolls
http://images.google.com/images?q=cinnamon+roll&hl=en
to illustrate what I'm referring to.
The thicker/higher ones are what I would refer to as cinnamon rolls, and
the
thinner/flatter ones I would refer to as cinnamon pastry.
Of these on the first page, the one that most closely resembles the
recipe I
would like to make is 1130-cinnamon roll-danish and it is a little dryer
inside.

Does anyone have a recipe, maybe one that I would not have to layer the
dough with butter like making a croissant, that might make something
similar
to the 1130-cinnamon roll-danish. I've googled, but found nothing with
pictures; perhaps referring me to a recipe in a cookbook, that if I don't
have, I can check out at the library.
Thanks so much.
Dee

That would be difficult Dee
That product you selected is made through lamination process...in the
same way as the croissant.

Hmmm: I suspected that, but for some reason, it had the texture more of a
brioche.
Dee