Dada

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:10:59 -0400, Un Known > wrote:

I think, for what I know, it is a good one. I bought it in a
biological shop where they have rare products and this is, in
addiction, from the transfair trade.
I think this is the link. Unfortunately only in italian
http://www.opappece.it/commercioequo/mate.html
But they talk more about the social problem then the MATE quality. I
don't have any experience to understand in what consist: shade or sun
one. I think with a little experience you can distinguish, isn't? What
makes you say one has grown in shade and another not? For exemple,
green japanese teas have a "sea-test" that oder don't. Is it something
similar with MATE?
For now I'll do my experience with that, and after I wish to try this
Guayaki or something of the same quality.