Jane Erickson

For chamomile, grocery store is fine. Like Scott said, chamomile is a weed
and it is grown like a weed and you can't expect much. If you are looking
for advice on tea, white, green, red(black), pu-er, this is a good forum.
I've also seen reasonable advice on mate and roobois. But chamomile is,
well, chamomile.

JE
formerly LB