Chris

They are in another state and I don't have their address. We were not
close unfortunately.

I think perhaps I could try adding some semi sweet morsels but am not
sure how much extra sugar I would need to add. I guess I could just
test the mixture to make sure it was sweet enough. This is not for me.
My diet won't allow me such luxuries.

Though this is a little healthier than some sweets in that it includes
a lot of dried dates and walnuts, both of which of very good for you. I
may even substitue sucanet for the white sugar.