Default stovetop to oven pan - recommendations wanted

I am looking for recommendations for a stovetop pan which is also oven
safe. One that has caught my eye is the Calphalon 10" Everyday Pan in
tri-ply 18/10 stainless (m/n: LR1380P). Any thoughts on that? Or
alternatives?

For dishes like frittata that start on the rangetop and then go in the
oven (400F).

The 10"/2.5QT capacity would probably be sufficient. Should have a
matched lid. Dishwasher safe would be nice.

My other cookware is a mix of brands so I'm not particular on that. It
is mostly stainless but that is not an important consideration. Budget:
around $50.

thanks
Sathyan