Raymond,

You might try some of the better Riesling producers from the Clare
Valley in OZ. One of my personal favorites is Pike's. Neil Pike and his
family have been farming their land for >100 yrs. His Reislings retain
that sense of earth and complexity from a region that one would not
expect Riesling to thrive in. Quick note-- his Riesling's are a bit
higher in RS than 2% (I think they come in around 3%), but the wines
drink light and dry. They also have a finesse seldom seen outside of
Germany or Austria (which may be another option-- try Brundlmayer's
Riesling Steinmassel, too).

Cheers,
EQ