"Dave Bugg" > wrote:
> [ . . . ]
> If I had it to do again, I would have tried to raise more capital so that
> we could've built closer to the main traffic lanes. I was wrongly
> convinced that a smaller community would be quick to find out about us in
> a more out-of-the-way location. So, the challenge continues.

My wife did the same thing. Fortunately, we were able to sell the place
after 3 years and get enough to buy a 7 acre farm and build a 2 bedroom
house in Thailand. If it wasn't for my small pension and Social Security
(that I paid into for 51 years, since 1947), I'd be a dead man. I continue
to wish great success for you, Dave!

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families: