DFS

The cast iron stoves that I'm looking at are running about 15k btu/burner. I
found the manual from my old GE gas range that I owned several years ago.
The specs are about the same as the two larger, rear burners with the other
two smaller burners about 9k. It doesn't appear that these little stoves are
much more powerful then a typical home rangetop. I would think that if the
stove's jets are adjusted to a completely burn the gas at a blue flame,
there should be negligible CO emitted.

Here's a link to the type of stove that I'm looking at.

http://www.harborfreight.com/ Item#44894

Dave