Jon Judson

DFS wrote:

"...what's this issue with CO poisoning?"

Outdoor cookers carry a much higher BTU rating than indoor range burners.
You can boil 25 gallons of water on one in less than twenty minutes. I have
a brew pub in my house that runs on propane. It is a half-barrel system.
The fans require a very high CFM rating to keep us all alive.

It is VERY DANGEROUS to even risk running an outdoor cooker indoors. When
we first set up our system, I put carbon monoxide detectors in the house and
tried running the brewery without ventilation. Every detector went off in
less than a minute.

Cook under the stars. It's prettier - and safer - that way.