Denny Wheeler

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 07:10:00 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson >
wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 21:33:37 -0700, Denny Wheeler
> wrote:

>>>Big difference. I'm literate and educated enough to properly punctuate
>>>an English sentence.

>>*snicker* "I was going to suggest that you had misspled ..."
>>
>>(no offense--but the irony was irresistible)

>Whuh? What are you talking about?

Your post on the same day, in the same thread:

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:12:38 GMT, Reg > wrote:

>Larry wrote:
>
>> My, we are a friendly lot here, aren't we?

>Quite the opposite, if you do any reading. It's the hypocritical
>types that start flame wars with threads like this that need
>a lesson in friendliness. The OP is probably a troll. If not,

^^^^^
>he should know better.

I was going to suggest that you had misspled "sock puppet" until I saw
that the original poster is using a WebTV Toaster Oven. That makes
sock puppetry unlikely, but it does explain a lot of other things.

--
-denny-

"I don't like it when a whole state starts
acting like a marital aid."
"John R. Campbell" in a Usenet post.