Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 17:33:56 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Anon wrote:
>
>> Please pardon my skepticism.

>Accepted. My politics are known.

>I am also known to be honest and
>hardworking. Kevin seems to believe that, instead, I am a liar.

Please dont put words in my mouth, Dave. No one -- and certainly not
me -- has questioned your honesty or your work ethic. Why you bring
them up is anyone's guess, unless you intend to divert the discussion
from the point at hand.

>So be it.
>I would not question the sincerity behind Kevin's -- or your -- posting of a
>condolence regarding the passing of a well-known -- political, judicial,
>etc --- personality. I simply wasn't aware that death was a political
>action.

I see. Now we're supposed to debate whether your post was political in
nature. Lighten up, Dave. I certainly think your post was political,
given the context here, and I think it was less a expression of
condolence as it was an attempt to start Yet Another Political
Discussion. I found it amusing that it arrived less than an hour after
you had sworn off political postings.

Have you looked under the couch for your sense of humor? How about on
top of the fridge?