Dave Bugg

Default REHNQUIST DIES

May peace be with you, Mr. Chief Justice.
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 21:25:55 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>May peace be with you, Mr. Chief Justice.

Well, that didn't take long.

> Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 20:38:01 -0700
> "Dave Bugg" > wrote: You don't want political beliefs >floating around, then keep yours to yourself and I'll do the same.

Less than an hour, in fact.

Dave Bugg

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

NotHome

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>

> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

I'm left confused with this reply.

Larry

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 18:53:09 GMT, "NotHome" > wrote:

>"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>>

>> --
>> Dave
>> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
>> http://davebbq.com/

>I'm left confused with this reply.

Maybe Dave is saying that Kevin said nothing. If so, I would agree.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 19:35:05 GMT, Larry > wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 18:53:09 GMT, "NotHome" > wrote:
>

>>"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
>>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>>>

>>> --
>>> Dave
>>> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
>>> http://davebbq.com/

>>I'm left confused with this reply.
>>

>Maybe Dave is saying that Kevin said nothing. If so, I would agree.

Couldn't figure it out, huh? Don't feel too bad.

Dave Bugg

Larry wrote:

> Maybe Dave is saying that Kevin said nothing. If so, I would agree.

Bingo
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 15:04:03 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Larry wrote:
>
>> Maybe Dave is saying that Kevin said nothing. If so, I would agree.

>Bingo

You're smarter than that, Dave. I'm sure you got my point.

I can understand why you snipped out what I did say. I don't blame
you. Kind of embarassing for you to swear off political discussions
and then less than an hour later start a new politically charged
thread.

Dave Bugg

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 15:15:29 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

Difficult to breathe with your head in the sand that way?

Forgot to mention that at least on onlooker has decided that your your
political diatribes have given rise to a new sport:

Bugg Baiting

I object to Bugg Baiting on the same grounds I object to bear baiting:
It's simply not an equal battle, and in fact is so lopsided as to be
inherently unfair.

Dave Bugg

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

"NotHome" > wrote:
> "Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> > Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> > --
> > Dave
> > Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> > http://davebbq.com/

> I'm left confused with this reply.

I'm not surprised, since you suggested your thought that this is a 'chat
room'.

I, for one, am glad Dave had the courtesy to spare those of us who have
kf'd Kevvie, from having to read whatever it might have written HTH

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 15:57:47 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

Hmmmm . . . who else posts the same thing over and over to the same
newsgroup?

I know! Spammers.

You're in fine company, Dave.

Matthew L. Martin

Anon wrote:
> For those wondering about some of the banter in this thread between Mr. Bugg
> and Mr. Wilson, here are some pertinent excerpts from a thread entitled -
> It's "The Big One"!
>
> Mr. Bugg wrote the following Sat, 3 Sep 2005 20:38:01 -0700:
>

>>You make anything false by pretending to be the innocent injured party,
>>when you are, in fact, the culprit. You don't want political beliefs
>>floating around, then keep yours to yourself and I'll do the same.

> Mr. Wilson replied Sat, 03 Sep 2005 21:54:33 -0600:
>

>>Until the next time.

> Mr. Bugg responded Sat, 3 Sep 2005 21:23:32 -0700:
>

>>No, I promise. Seriously.

> Mr. Bugg started this thread Sat, 3 Sep 2005 21:25:55 -0700
>

>>May peace be with you, Mr. Chief Justice.

Please stop confusing the readers with facts. It upsets them.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game
Dave Bugg

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Dave Bugg

Anon wrote:

> For those wondering about some of the banter in this thread between
> Mr. Bugg and Mr. Wilson, here are some pertinent excerpts from a
> thread entitled - It's "The Big One"!

A Supreme Court cheif justice had just passed, and my condolences were
posted. I said nothing about praising or denouncing that person. I would
have done the same if I had heard that any member of our nation's supreme
court had died. My post had no more meaning than that.

Small-minded folks, small-minded attitudes.
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Al Reid

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> Anon wrote:
>
>> For those wondering about some of the banter in this thread between
>> Mr. Bugg and Mr. Wilson, here are some pertinent excerpts from a
>> thread entitled - It's "The Big One"!

> A Supreme Court cheif justice had just passed, and my condolences were
> posted. I said nothing about praising or denouncing that person. I would
> have done the same if I had heard that any member of our nation's supreme
> court had died. My post had no more meaning than that.
>
> Small-minded folks, small-minded attitudes.
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

FWIW, that's exactly how I took it. I was puzzled at the reaction. I must
admit, however, that I've only been hanging arund here for about a year.
There must be some history that predates that for a simple acknowledgement
of the passing of Chief Justice Renquist to get under someones skin.

--
Al Reid

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 18:24:37 -0500, "Anon" >
wrote:

>For those wondering about some of the banter in this thread between Mr. Bugg
>and Mr. Wilson, here are some pertinent excerpts from a thread entitled -
>It's "The Big One"!
>
>Mr. Bugg wrote the following Sat, 3 Sep 2005 20:38:01 -0700:
>
>> You make anything false by pretending to be the innocent injured party,
>> when you are, in fact, the culprit. You don't want political beliefs
>> floating around, then keep yours to yourself and I'll do the same.

>Mr. Wilson replied Sat, 03 Sep 2005 21:54:33 -0600:
>
>> Until the next time.

>Mr. Bugg responded Sat, 3 Sep 2005 21:23:32 -0700:
>
>> No, I promise. Seriously.

>Mr. Bugg started this thread Sat, 3 Sep 2005 21:25:55 -0700
>
>> May peace be with you, Mr. Chief Justice.

Funny, innit?

I got nothing against Dave, other than the fact that I think he's been
sold a passle of lies by the current administration and that he helps
to perpetuate those lies, but I just couldn't pass up the Big Bucket
O' Irony in those few posts.

He seems to be taking it a bit more seriously, though. Yeah, I know
that technically censorship can only be effected by the US government,
but boy did he jump in there fast to follow-up by erasing my posts
from his followup, hence making your clarification necessary.

MORE IRONY ON AISLE 12!! DISCOUNTED FOR LABOR DAY!!!

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 19:35:21 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> wrote:

>Anon wrote:
>> For those wondering about some of the banter in this thread between Mr. Bugg
>> and Mr. Wilson, here are some pertinent excerpts from a thread entitled -
>> It's "The Big One"!
>>
>> Mr. Bugg wrote the following Sat, 3 Sep 2005 20:38:01 -0700:
>>

>>>You make anything false by pretending to be the innocent injured party,
>>>when you are, in fact, the culprit. You don't want political beliefs
>>>floating around, then keep yours to yourself and I'll do the same.

>> Mr. Wilson replied Sat, 03 Sep 2005 21:54:33 -0600:
>>

>>>Until the next time.

>> Mr. Bugg responded Sat, 3 Sep 2005 21:23:32 -0700:
>>

>>>No, I promise. Seriously.

>> Mr. Bugg started this thread Sat, 3 Sep 2005 21:25:55 -0700
>>

>>>May peace be with you, Mr. Chief Justice.

>Please stop confusing the readers with facts. It upsets them.

^^^^^^^^^^^
You mispled something, but I can't decide if it's "those who willingly
wear the blinders" or "the intentionally myopic."

Please to be clarifying.

How's that pledge against political postings going, Dave? Let us know
how that works out for you.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 16:51:24 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Anon wrote:
>
>> For those wondering about some of the banter in this thread between
>> Mr. Bugg and Mr. Wilson, here are some pertinent excerpts from a
>> thread entitled - It's "The Big One"!

>A Supreme Court cheif justice had just passed, and my condolences were
>posted. I said nothing about praising or denouncing that person. I would
>have done the same if I had heard that any member of our nation's supreme
>court had died. My post had no more meaning than that.
>
>Small-minded folks, small-minded attitudes.

It's not often that the only possible response is, "Bullshit."

Did you fly the flag at half-mast upon the passing of Thurgood
Marshall? Warren Burger?

NotHome

> wrote in message
> "NotHome" > wrote:
>> "Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
>> > Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>> > --
>> > Dave
>> > Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
>> > http://davebbq.com/

>> I'm left confused with this reply.

> I'm not surprised, since you suggested your thought that this is a 'chat
> room'.

YH*N*BT

> I, for one, am glad Dave had the courtesy to spare those of us who have
> kf'd Kevvie, from having to read whatever it might have written HTH

Yeah, I got Buggs broadcasting kill fill technique of KevinS.

NotHome

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 15:57:47 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
> wrote:
>
>>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> Hmmmm . . . who else posts the same thing over and over to the same
> newsgroup?
>
> I know! Spammers.
>
> You're in fine company, Dave.

So your topposting pointystick technique tosses you into the spammer
catagory?

NotHome

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> Anon wrote:
>
>> For those wondering about some of the banter in this thread between
>> Mr. Bugg and Mr. Wilson, here are some pertinent excerpts from a
>> thread entitled - It's "The Big One"!

> A Supreme Court cheif justice had just passed, and my condolences were
> posted. I said nothing about praising or denouncing that person. I would
> have done the same if I had heard that any member of our nation's supreme
> court had died. My post had no more meaning than that.
>
> Small-minded folks, small-minded attitudes.

Kevin is getting his ass spanked by Alan over on ARK, givem a break.

NotHome

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 18:24:37 -0500, "Anon" >

> I got nothing against Dave, other than the fact that I think he's been
> sold a passle of lies by the current administration and that he helps
> to perpetuate those lies,

So you believe that Katrina was a FEMA plot to use HAARP to bring the
Illuminatito power?

Dave Bugg

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Dave Bugg

Anon wrote:

> Please pardon my skepticism.

Accepted. My politics are known. I am also known to be honest and
hardworking. Kevin seems to believe that, instead, I am a liar. So be it.
I would not question the sincerity behind Kevin's -- or your -- posting of a
condolence regarding the passing of a well-known -- political, judicial,
etc --- personality. I simply wasn't aware that death was a political
action.
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

"Dave Bugg" > wrote:
> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

Dave, you're having too much fun!

Thank you for only quoting the worthwhile parts of its posts.
That's why I kf'd it.

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:
http://saluteheroes.org/ & http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

F.G. Whitfurrows

You guys are the biggest bunch of doorknobs I've ever had the pleasure of
going back to ignoring.

What a waste of time and energy this all is.

--
The High Honorable Reverend
Fosco Gamgee Wooaaa.... hahaa... Whitfurrows

--Weddings performed for a nominal fee.
--Beer or magic shrooms accepted in lieu of cash payment
ROFL!

Harry Demidavicius

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 20:25:34 -0700, "F.G. Whitfurrows"
> wrote:

E-mailed only

Well Spoken, Jay.

HAD

Harry Demidavicius > wrote:
> "F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote:
>
> E-mailed only
>
> Well Spoken, Jay.
>
> HAD
> >

> >You guys are the biggest bunch of doorknobs I've ever had the pleasure
> >of going back to ignoring.
> >
> >What a waste of time and energy this all is.

I second that!

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:
http://saluteheroes.org/ & http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 17:33:56 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Anon wrote:
>
>> Please pardon my skepticism.

>Accepted. My politics are known.

>I am also known to be honest and
>hardworking. Kevin seems to believe that, instead, I am a liar.

Please dont put words in my mouth, Dave. No one -- and certainly not
me -- has questioned your honesty or your work ethic. Why you bring
them up is anyone's guess, unless you intend to divert the discussion
from the point at hand.

>So be it.
>I would not question the sincerity behind Kevin's -- or your -- posting of a
>condolence regarding the passing of a well-known -- political, judicial,
>etc --- personality. I simply wasn't aware that death was a political
>action.

I see. Now we're supposed to debate whether your post was political in
nature. Lighten up, Dave. I certainly think your post was political,
given the context here, and I think it was less a expression of
condolence as it was an attempt to start Yet Another Political
Discussion. I found it amusing that it arrived less than an hour after
you had sworn off political postings.

Have you looked under the couch for your sense of humor? How about on
top of the fridge?
Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 00:13:13 GMT, "NotHome" > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 15:57:47 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>> Hmmmm . . . who else posts the same thing over and over to the same
>> newsgroup?
>>
>> I know! Spammers.
>>
>> You're in fine company, Dave.

>So your topposting pointystick technique tosses you into the spammer
>catagory?

English, please. What the hell are you babbling about?

BOB

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 00:13:13 GMT, "NotHome" > wrote:
>

>> "Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

>>> Hmmmm . . . who else posts the same thing over and over to the
>>> same
>>> newsgroup?
>>>
>>> I know! Spammers.
>>>
>>> You're in fine company, Dave.

>> So your topposting pointystick technique tosses you into the
>> spammer
>> catagory?

> English, please. What the hell are you babbling about?

Ummm?

Again.

Now...read *ANY* of your posts to this newsgroup.

Now, re-read (once again) "NotHome's" post. Sound familiar?
I didn't really think you'd notice the similarities, since from your
world, "It's *ALL* about *ME* KSW!"

HAND, GGF, and BM

BOB

Dave Bugg

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 09:34:12 -0700, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

Coward.

Dave Bugg

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 14:18:03 GMT, cl > wrote:

wrote:

>> "Dave Bugg" > wrote:
>> > Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>> Dave, you're having too much fun!
>>
>> Thank you for only quoting the worthwhile parts of its posts.
>> That's why I kf'd it.

>Seems Kevin can't stand the silent treatment

Not quite. People who can't stand the silent treatment, and who
desperately want people to accept them, create sock puppets.

Where is your sock puppet, CAL? Guess we won't be hearing from him
again -- until you create the next one.

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 14:18:03 GMT, cl > wrote:
>

> wrote:

> >> Dave, you're having too much fun!
> >>
> >> Thank you for only quoting the worthwhile parts of its posts.
> >> That's why I kf'd it.

> >Seems Kevin can't stand the silent treatment

> Not quite. People who can't stand the silent treatment, and who
> desperately want people to accept them, create sock puppets.
>
> Where is your sock puppet, CAL? Guess we won't be hearing from him
> again -- until you create the next one.

Maybe when I reply from home???? Your hiatus of employment must have
made you forget that some people actually work.

(OT) Ray Bradbury dies at 91 jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 3 08-06-2012 07:13 AM
Easter Bunny Dies Health549 Beer 3 08-04-2007 09:45 PM
Momofuku Ando dies @ 96 BOB General Cooking 6 07-01-2007 04:59 PM
Len Evans dies David W Wine 0 17-08-2006 06:58 AM
Popel dies Goomba38 General Cooking 27 03-04-2005 06:27 AM