Walter H. Lewis III > wrote:
> I've been cooking pigs for family friends and work picnics for years
> but have never charged for one.
>
> Late October my son wants me to haul my pig cooker to Knoxville for
> the UT SC game and he wants to cover costs.
>
> I usually allow a pound per person but am unsure if son will be doing
> slaw and beans too or what exactly the plan is.
>
> Can someone give a ball park for charge per person to cover ALL
> expenses?

Calculate all costs. Divide by number of expected people payin' ta eat.
Multiply by contingency factor to cover waste, spillage, what ya fergot and
chef/server's/guests food and booze. I come up with $7 a head nekkid, $9
with sides.

Football players (3 pounds per person + Gator Aid), cops (2 lbs/ + a brew)
and purty women (1/2 lb each + 2 brews) eat free! Gotta factor that in,
too!

Jes' have fun, da's all! Jes' have fun! And post pics to a.b.f

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families: