Ward Abbott

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 22:18:29 GMT, Chuck > wrote:

>I'm just jealous of those (like my grandmother) who can make them by
>the look or feel of the dough as to what needs to be added.. and never
>have a bad batch..

Unfortunnately, when we are two in the house for breakfast...I would
probably be around 500 pounds by now practicing! <VBG>

I make a pretty good buiscut....but no longer. The frozen biscuits in
the blue bag are very good as are their frozen dinner rolls. I don't
think this is bad since many fine restaurants are serving frozen
product and processed product. Many don't know how to make filo, puff
pastry, etc.

The best thing about dating a homeless person is that
at the end of the date, you can drop them off anywhere.