Grizzly

Default Beef ribs? Rub/cooking info requested

A pal o' mine said that he once had barbequed beef ribs and that they
were some of the best food he'd ever eaten.

He described them as being more...prime-rib-ish than barbequed
pork-ribs-ish: almost no sauce, not a really strong rub, etc.

Anyway, I just got a rack of beef ribs and want to try them this
weekend to surprise him (he did me a big favor a few weeks back and I
owe him one! ). Any suggestions on best rubs to use, cooking time
and/or temp (I'm using a Big Green Egg), wood to use and sauce (if
any) to use?

Thanks in advance!